Breakfast at Albion Manor
Albion Manor Fruit Soufflée
Each day at our bnb home in Victoria BC, we start the day with our gourmet breakfast. This is our favourite part of the day, the time when our guests share stories and tips about visiting Victoria or the cities where they live and when they get to know each other as well. And we get to know our guests tool. Ample portions of smiles and laughter are part of every breakfast at our table.
Our gourmet breakfasts take advantage of the seasonal specialties of local gardens and markets. Each is beautifully presented and includes fruit and fruit juices, egg, meat and vegetable dishes, and delicious choices of coffees and teas. We can cater to any diet with advance notice and we enjoy looking after your particular nutritional needs.
"The breakfasts are beyond description."
- Petrina and John, Gibsons, BC
There is no trouble so great or grave
be much diminished
by a nice cup of tea.
Albion Manor's Breakfast Menu
Eggs a l'Albion
Fresh coffee and tea
Assortment of Juices
Orange, apple and cranberry
Fruit Course which may be one of:
- * The Devil's Bananas
- Bananas baked in Orange, Lemon and Cinnamon and
- served with organic vanilla yogurt
- * Angelic Pears
- Pears baked with Cream Cheese, Lemon and Cinnamon)
- * Fruit Kebabs with Strawberry Confit
- * Fresh Fruit with Yogurt and Honey Maple Granola
- * Spanish Peaches
- Peaches marinated in a sauce of lime juice, honey and sherry
- (the finest Spanish of course)
Daily Baking which may include:
- * Albion Manor Scones
- * Blueberry Coffee Cake
- * Chocolate Brownie Scones
- * Gluten Free Pecan Lemon Muffins
- * White Chocolate and Cranberry Scones
- * Blueberry Muffins
Blueberry Orange Pancakes
Kids Only Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
Hot Entrees- one of:
- * Crab Omelette
- Crab from Fisherman's Wharf (at the end of the block)
- * Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
- For kids only- served with whipped cream and suckers
- * Bessie's Oyster Omelets
- Don's mom came from the Prairies but she loved oysters. This dish is made in her honour.
- * Eggs a l'Albion
- Tarragon scrambled eggs served over orange basted ham and topped with mushrooms and Hollandaise sauce
- * Huevos a la Maria
- In Spain, when Fernando's Mother makes an omelet, she walks outside and picks wild asparagus. We don't have wild asparagus, but we use only the freshest available.
- * Albion Manor Fresh Fruit Soufflé Pancake
- * Milanese Frittata
- Broccoli, mushrooms, red peppers, Dijon mustard and fine spices. Topped with Parmesan cheese. Mmmmm.
- * Fisherman's Egg Breakfast
- Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon served on a toasted croissant with asparagus and cherry tomatoes.
- * Blueberry Orange Pancakes
- Light and fluffy pancakes with blueberries and maple sausages.
I have finally gotten around to writing down and 'publishing' some of our recipes.
Click here to go to the recipe page.
Victoria Bed and Breakfast Breakfasts
are the Best Breakfasts"